12.24.2008

Updating the Blog

Well, I'm off to Ft. Benning, Georgia in 15 days, 16 hours, 32 minutes, and 54 seconds. Remarkably soon, huh? I hope to update my blog more once I'm away so I can keep people updated on my adventures.

So... here's what I'm up to.

BOLC II: 11 JAN. 7 weeks long. Basic Office Skills, etc. Shooting stuff. Convoy ops. Land navigation.

BOLC III: March. 3 months long (or so). Leading a tank platoon - m1, stryker, and bradley.

After that, I'll either A) go to my unit at Ft Bliss, Texas; or B) go to Ranger school. It all depends on how well I do at BOLC III and if I can get a slot. Apparently, it's not too difficult to get a Ranger school slot; you just have to do the Ranger PT and do well in your BOLC III class. I'll go if I can.

And other than that? Trying to have fun, live, and meet some new people. Yet keep in touch with the people here.

I'll send my address to anyone who wants it - just drop my an email.

No comments: